Beyonce Celebrates 4th Of July in Houston With Her Family [Photo]
Rucuss staffJuly 4, 2012
Beyonce wanted to spend a few days in her hometown.
So Bey and her family boarded a plane after the BET Awards and headed to Texas to spend some quality time where it all began for the Houston native. One of Beyonce’s stops while in town was a private tour of the Menil Collection Museum on Tuesday to check out the Yves Klein’s blue paintings.
The theme of the collection is “Celebration in Blue” to commemorate The Menil’s 25th anniversary gala in November. Of course Beyonce wanted to view the paintings since giving birth to her daughter with the same name.
Menil curator Toby Kamps escorted the group and claims Beyonce told him she is will record a new album after she visits Marfa to view the Donald Judd and Dan Flavin works at the Chinati Foundation.
Beyonce was also spotted at a Barnes & Noble in Houston. A fan posted a photo on Twitter.
Beyonce’s sister Solange posted a photo of her, mother Tina Knowles, cousin Angie Beyonce and director Melina Matsoukas while in Houston. Solange’s caption read, “#texastweets Me, and you. Yo mama and you cuz-n too.”
More from Rucuss
- Mathew Knowles Hit With Second Paternity Suit [Details]
- Beyoncé Joins Solange On Stage At Coachella [Video]
- Beyonce Shares Personal Photos of Blue Ivy, Jay-Z, Solange & More
- Beyonce Causes Stir at the University of Houston
- Tina Knowles Reportedly Married Richard Lawson [Details]
- Beyonce and Tina Knowles Take Blue Ivy for a Stroll in New York [Photos]