Beyonce Brings Out Jay-Z, Performs Hits at Gucci’s ‘Chime for Change’ Concert [Photos/Videos]
Rucuss staffJune 2, 2013
Beyoncé gave a great performance at Gucci’s “Chime for Change: The Sound of Change Live” concert.
The Love On Top singer, who just wrapped the European leg of “The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour,” headlined the charity concert alongside Jennifer Lopez, Timbaland, Jessie J, Rita Ora, Florence + The Machine, John Legend, Iggy Azalea, Mary J. Blidge and more on Saturday at Twickenham Stadium in London.
Beyoncé opened her leg of the show with Sam Cooke’s A Change Is Gonna Come before segueing into Etta James’ At Last, accompanied by an orchestra. “I’m Beyoncé Knowles-Carter and I chime for change,” she said after the song.
Beyoncé, who wore a black leather leotard, followed with hits that included, Single Ladies, Halo, and her new song Grown Woman. She brought out her husband Jay-Z for Crazy In Love. She also covered Whitney Houston’s I Will Always Love You.
Check out more photos and video from Beyonce’s show below.
More from Rucuss
- Beyoncé Leaves Make-Up, Weave & Jewelry Behind For Super Bowl Rehearsals [Photos]
- Beyonce Shows Off Sparkling Nipples & Legs on ‘Mrs. Carter World Tour’ [Photos]
- Beyonce Drops Surprise Album On iTunes, Sells 80,000 Copies In Three Hours
- Beyonce Films A New Music Video In Miami! [Photos]
- Taylor Swift Celebrates 25th Birthday with Beyoncé, Jay Z, & Justin Timberlake [Details]
- Beyonce Sings National Anthem at 2013 Inauguration [Photos/Video]