Beyonce and Tracey Ellis Ross Wears $700 Sneakers
Rucuss staffOctober 11, 2011
Beyonce and Tracee Ellis Ross have the same taste in sneakers.
The two divas were spotted wearing a pair of the Isabel Marant’s $725 Bekett Sneakers. Beyonce wore a black pair in her new video “Love On Top” while Ross wore a burgundy pair shopping in Beverly Hills over the weekend.
The high top sneakers have a 2-inch concealed wedge, padded ankles, and a chunky rubber sole.
They come in burgundy, black and red, white, and blue at Net-a-porter:
Check out the video of Beyonce wearing a pair of black of the Isabel Marant Bekett Sneakers.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Debuts Her “King Bey” Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers [Photos]
- Beyonce, Jay-Z & Baby Blue Make First Appearance In Public Together, Lunch Date! [Photos]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Shoe-icide! Kim Kardashian’s Azzedine Alaia Studded Suede Boots
- Lauren London Rocks Tripp Stars and Stripes Skinny Jeans [Photos]
- 2015 Met Ball: Beyoncé, Rihanna, Kim, Kanye and More