Beyonce and Tina Knowles Take Blue Ivy for a Stroll in New York [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 13, 2012
Beyonce and her mom Tina Knowles took a stroll in New York Monday afternoon.
Beyonce had her baby girl, Blue Ivy, in tow while the two walked the streets. Beyonce rocked a black blazer, Tom Ford shades and a pair of $595 Easton Pearson Syriam Flag Print Silk Crepe Pants. The Love on Top singer appears to have challenged her inner Michael Jackson.
Beyonce’s loose fitted flag print crepe pants features a bold yellow, white and black pattern and a high-waist. She looks very comfortable. Its seems Bey has shied away from her six-inch stilettos that she rocked up until the day before her delivery for flat shoes. Good move Bey!
(Photos via YBF)
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce’s Daughter Blue Ivy Looks Like She’s Four, Rocking Timberlands [Photos]
- Beyonce Refuses to See Her Baby Brother! [Details]
- Beyonce, Jay-Z & Baby Blue Make First Appearance In Public Together, Lunch Date! [Photos]
- Beyonce And Jay Z Open Grammys With ‘Drunk In Love’ [Video]
- Tina Knowles Reportedly Married Richard Lawson [Details]
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Allegedly Buy Cher’s Mansion For $41 Million [Photos]