Beyonce and Jay-Z’s Daughter Blue Ivy Gets $1800 Swarovski Shoes Made For Her [Photo]
Rucuss staffSeptember 27, 2012
Beyoncé and Jay-Z are sparring no expense for their baby girl, Blue Ivy.
Bey and Jay’s eight-month old girl hasn’t even taken her first steps and the proud parents are already preparing for that day. Designer Ruthie Davis, a women’s shoe designer, made a pair of booties with $800 worth of Swarovski crystals especially for Blue Ivy.
The booties are called Baby Ruthies and are worth $1,898.00 at Neiman Marcus. Davis made a one of a kind pair for Blue Ivy and posted a photo of the shoes on Instagram with the caption: “Take a look at the Baby Ruthie’s I made especially for Beyonce and Jay-Z’s daughter Blue Ivy… SO Sweet, right?”
The booties are cute but we don’t think their worth $1,800. We could have done a pair for the bargain rate of $200. But when you got plenty of money to spend, why not splurge.
More from Rucuss
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Beyonce Makes Second Post Baby Appearance in NYC! [Photos]
- Beyonce Will Make First Post-Baby Appearance at 40/40 Club Reopening
- Beyonce’s Baby Blue Ivy Gets Customized Shoes from Christian Louboutin!
- Beyonce’s Daughter Blue Ivy Looks Like She’s Four, Rocking Timberlands [Photos]
- Jay-Z Loves Beyonce’s New Look, Prefers Her in Flats Instead of Heels