Beyonce and Jay-Z Spent Millions In Preparation For Blue Ivy Carter’s Arrival [Photos/Details]
Peaches GrantJanuary 12, 2012
Beyonce and Jay-Z spared no expense on Blue Ivy Carter.
The power couple has enjoyed the perks of being millionares and they made sure baby Blue would have the same treatment. The threesome left their luxury hospital suite earlier in the week in style.
Beyonce swapped her Maybach for a custom-made Mercedes van. It was a purchase she made months in advance of the birth of baby Blue. The 30-year old allegedly spent $1 million dollars to pimp out her new ride. The Mercedes van has a huge engine but drives as soft as a limousine.
Beyonce requested hand stitched Italian leather seats be installed in cream with chestnut lining. The van is equipped with a full bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet.
Beyonce and Jay-Z had a luxury nursery built which includes a $20,000 crib as its centrepiece. The Posh Tots Carriage Fantasy Crib is made of solid cedar and birch and comes complete with a rear luggage rack which doubles as a changing table.
Jay, who recorded the song ‘Glory’ about his daughter, bought the crib in anticipation of her arrival. Baby Blue will definitely sleep like a baby.
The trio will eventually move into their new mansion in Scarsdale, New York, which is pictured above. Its undergoing a $2 million renovation and been under construction for quite some time now. Jay and Bey bought the estate in 2008.
The couple, who will keep their $10 million Tribeca apartment, will have access to basketball and tennis courts. The huge estate will also have a guest house and a state of the art security system.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce and Blue Ivy Carter Released From Hospital, Now What?!? A Few Predictions Of What to Expect
- Beyonce, Jay-Z & Baby Blue Make First Appearance In Public Together, Lunch Date! [Photos]
- Finally! Jay-Z Carries Blue Ivy While On the Streets Of Paris With Beyonce [Photos]
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Refiles Blue Ivy Trademark to Sell Cosmetics, Strollers [Details]
- Blue Ivy Carter Tired of Being Covered Up, Pulls Back Blanket [Photos]
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Lose Battle to Trademark Blue Ivy’s Name [Details]