Beyonce and Her Mother Tina Design One of President Obama’s Re-Election Shirts [Photo]
Rucuss staffJanuary 13, 2012
Beyonce and her mom Tina took time away from their busy schedules to help out President Barack Obama.
The duo designed a fundraising re-election T-shirt for his 2012 campaign. Diddy, Vera Wang, Marc Jacobs, Rachel Roy, Tory Burch, Alexander Wang, Diane Von Furstenburg, Russell Simmons and others designed clothing or accessories for the cause.
Beyonce and Tina’s shirt will retail for $45. All items will go on sale on President Obama’s website on Feb. 7. Its the Runway to Win campaign, which is a follow up to the Runway To Change 2008 campaign.
More from Rucuss
- FASHION WEEK: Looks From J.Crew, Vera Wang, Tory Burch
- Fantasia Renews Wedding Vows Over Christmas [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian Shares Photos of Baby North’s New Designer Clothing [Photos]
- Beyonce Sings National Anthem Live During Super Bowl Press Conference [Video]
- Beyonce, Tina Knowles & Gloria Carter Attend Obama Fundraiser [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Album