Beyonce Celebrates Album Release At Dave & Busters [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 20, 2013
Beyonce celebrated her album release of Beyonce with a private party at Dave & Buster’s in New York.
Bey partied after her concert at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center. The Drunk in Love singer was celebrating her album being No.1 worldwide. Although her husband Jay-Z is overseas, Bey was joined by friends and collaborators that included Drake, Jessica White, stylist Ty Hunter, designer Alexander Wang, Luke James and J. Cole.
Drake even got on the microphone and congratulated Beyonce and the collaborators on the album.
“I just came out tonight to let you know congratulations to each and every one of you that worked on this shit, for real,” Drake said. “And of course to the queen, the utmost congratulations.”
Guests played arcade games while sipping on drinks, snacked on cupcakes and drank from their very own Beyoncé cups. Check out a few photos from the fun night below.
Jessica White and Beyonce
Beyonce and Danii Phae
Lorraine Schwartz, Jessica White and Ty Hunter
Shaun Ross and J. Cole
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Prince’s Estate Rejects Jay Z’s Bid for Unreleased Music Catalog [Details]
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Sit Courtside at Miami Heat Game [Photos]
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Jay-Z, LeBron James Host 2 Kings Dinner During 2013 All-Star in Houston [Photos]
- 2 Chainz, Common, Drake, Beyonce & More Sit Courtside at All-Star Game [Photos]