Bethenny Frankel, Jason Hoppy Separate [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 24, 2012
Reality star Bethenny Frankel and husband Jason Hoppy are calling it quits after almost three years of marriage.
Frankel, who will have a nationally syndicated talk show on Fox next year, revealed the news on Sunday. The announcement ends months of speculation that the couple were having marital problems.
“This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family,” Frankel told RumorFix. “We have love and respect for one another and will continue to amicably co-parent our daughter who is and will always remain our first priority. This is an immensely painful and heartbreaking time for us.”
Frankel, later, went on Twitter to talk more about her feelings.
Frankel and Hoppy’s marriage were documented on reality shows, Bethenny Getting Married? and Bethenny Ever After.” Frankel catapulted into the spotlight on the Bravo’s The Real Housewives of New York City.
Frankel and Hoppy were married in 2010. The estranged couple has a daughter, Bryn.
More from Rucuss
- New Atlanta’s’ Vawn Sims Explains the Need For Multiple Women [Video]
- Omarosa Calls Bethenny ‘Mediocre,’ During Heated Argument [Video]
- Master P’s Wife Seeking $67 Million Divorce Settlement
- Milton Bradley Faces 13 Years in Prison After Spousal Abuse Charges [Details]
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Production Assistant Puts NeNe On Blast [Details]