Bentley Unveils First SUV [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 8, 2012
Bentley unveiled its first ever SUV at the Geneva Motor Show.
The SUV has Bentley features all over it and resembles its flagship Mulsanne from the front. Bentley chose the motor show to unveil the EXP 9 F concept truck to gain a reaction. There are no definite plans to put it in production just yet, but speculation has a release date between 2012 and 2016.
The EXP 9 F is powered by a twin-turbocharged 12-cylinder engine capable of 600 hp and 590 ft-lbs. of torque. Inside the SUV has plenty of wood, leather, aluminum, bronze and gun metal. The floor mats are made out of silk wool. The SUV will retail around $250,000.
Check out photos of the Bentley SUV below.
More from Rucuss
- Lamborghini Debuts New SUV Called Urus [Photos/Video]
- Fashion Review: Just Cavalli Spring 2012
- Fall Must-Haves: Envelope Clutch
- Fetty Wap Robbed, Leads to a Shoot Out [Details]
- NBA Fashion: Russell Westbrook Wears Aluminum Foil Sweater, Skinny Jeans & Purse to Game [Photos]
- Desiigner Drug Charge Based On False Information [Details]