Beyonce Releases Behind the Scenes Footage of Her GQ Photo Shoot [Video]
Rucuss staffJanuary 17, 2013
Beyoncé makes sure she remains relevant leading up to her Super Bowl halftime show at the Mercedes Superdome in February.
After photos of her half-naked GQ cover for ‘The 100 Sexiest Women of The 21st Century’ issue leaked, Beyoncé has released behind the scenes footage. Bey’s Parkwood Entertainment production company produced the footage that shows the 31-year old prancing around with hardly any clothes on.
Bey showed her silly side by raiding the refrigerator, throwing around flour, painting her face with whipped cream amongst other things.
Watch the footage below.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Strips Down to Underwear For GQ Magazine Cover [Photos]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Beyonce Shows Off 1-Year-Old Blue Ivy Carter In ‘Life Is But A Dream’ Documentary [Photos]
- Jay Z Celebrates 45th Birthday in Iceland [Photos]
- Beyonce on Super Bowl: ‘It Was Gone With the Wind Fabulous’
- Beyonce, Jay Z Share Wedding/Delivery Footage & PDA At ‘On the Run Tour’