Beats By Dre Partners With Fendi For Luxury Headphones
Rucuss staffJune 26, 2014
Fendi has teamed up with Beats by Dre for a luxury headphone collection.
Although the headphone company has worked with Alexander Wang and Rebecca Minkoff, this limited-edition collection is the most expensive one to date. The headphones use the same Selleria leather that Fendi uses for its handbags.
The headphones are available in 10 colors, including sunflower yellow, fire red, emerald green, blackboard, and asphalt. They features the famous Fendi logo engraved on the side.
Fendi also unveiled the headphones during its spring/summer 2105 Milan Fashion Week show. A pair is expected to cost around $1,300. Check out a few photos from Fendi’s show below.
Photos via Style.com
More from Rucuss
- Fendi Resort 2015 Collection: Bright, Sporty & Chic
- Apple Buys Dr. Dre’s Beats for $3 Billion [Details]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Fashion Review: Just Cavalli Spring 2012
- Beyonce Struts Her Post Baby Body in Stella McCartney Hawaiian Print Pants [Photos]
- Milan Fashion Week: Fendi Spring 2012