Beats By Dr. Dre Blinged Out Headphones Up For Grabs, Retails For More Than $2K [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 19, 2012
Beats by Dr. Dre headphones have covered all bases.
Not only has the company made sure the headgear has excellent sound, but its color selections are off the charts. Now, a limited edition “Collector/Glamour Series’ for bling lovers has launched. This exclusive line caters to music geeks who have long pockets.
This line consists of 24-carat gold-plated headsets and Swarovski Dorado crystal ones. These headsets offer the most advanced speaker design, powered amplification, and powered noise cancellation that offers the best music experience. The prices begin at $1,390 and up. The headphones are on sale exclusively at Harrods, London and some at crystalrocked.com.
Check out the 24-carat plated headphones worth $2,455 below.
Here’s the blinged out $2,165 headphones below.
Below are cheaper versions of the blinged out headphones. These retail for $1,390.
More from Rucuss
- Apple Buys Dr. Dre’s Beats for $3 Billion [Details]
- Dr. Dre and Jimmy lovine Unveil New Beats by Dre Models in NYC
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- Beats By Dre Partners With Fendi For Luxury Headphones
- Kelly Rowland to Publish First Book ‘Whoa, Baby!’ [Details]
- Chrisette Michele Responds to Trump Performance Backlash [Details]