Basketball Wives: Tami Roman Sued Over Her Weave
Rucuss staffDecember 26, 2011
Basketball Wives of Miami star Tami Roman has been hit with her third lawsuit.
Roman has been sued by Bella Dream Hair owner Constance Corleone for $500,000. According to court documents, Corleone alleges Roman’s rep contacted her last September and asked her to try out Constance’s product.
Corleone obliged the request but later learned that Roman launched her own extension line called Curls By Roman, TMZ reports. Corleone alleges Roman wore Bella Dream Hair in a advertisement picture for Curls By Roman.
Roman has since voiced her frustration on Twitter. She tweeted, “Fraudulent people trying to take credit NOT. People trying to take credit for this hair. WTF they crazy.”
Roman and Corleone went back and forth on Twitter. Corleone demanded Roman send her extensions back to her. Tami tweeted, “Mad that I already mailed that S**T back2u cuz I got they address-would took it to Constance myself lying bitch.”
Roman already has two cases lingering from this year. Former Basketball Wives cast member Meeka Claxton sued her in July for assault and battery. That lawsuit steams from a fight the two had in Italy during the taping of season three of the show.
Roman was hit with her second lawsuit earlier this month. Her former manager Jerry Silverhardt alleges Roman didn’t pay him for services rendered, particularly regarding the show’s third season.
We sure hope Roman’s year begins better than this one ends.
More from Rucuss
- Basketball Wives: Tami Roman Has Her Own Weave Line
- Basketball Wives: Tami Gives Details About New Season And Her Man
- Meeka Claxton Wants To Know Why She Didn’t Receive the Same Support As Kesha Against Tami Roman
- Tami Roman Lied on Basketball Wives Season Finale, Sister 2 Sister Says She Never Read Transcripts [Details]
- Basketball Wives Miami Season 4 Trailer Released, Jennifer Gets B-tched Slapped! [Video]
- WTF! Naomi Campbell Has No Hairline…and No Hair For That Matter Either! [Photos]