Basketball Wives: Tami Roman Has Her Own Weave Line
Rucuss staffOctober 29, 2011
Basketball Wives reality star Tami Roman wants to sell weave.
Roman, who has partnered with Lacreme Hair, has launched “Curls By Roman” hair collection. Prices range from $120 for a 12-inch bag of 4 oz virgin hair to $190 for a 26-inch bag. The website states the hair should last a year with proper maintenance.
Check out the selection:
GLAM GIRL CURL
BAD BITCH BOHEMIAN
CLASSY CANDY GIRL
More from Rucuss
- Basketball Wives: Tami Roman Sued Over Her Weave
- Fall Must-Haves: Envelope Clutch
- Hair Therapy with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Foxy Brown Stiffs Hair Stylist for $900 in Weave, Woman Puts Rapper on Blast! [Video]
- June Ambrose Debuts ‘June Ambrose Collection For Theme’ Footwear [Photos]
- Behold, $19,000 For Shoelaces Made of 24-Carat Gold