Basketball Wives’ Sundy Carter Comes Clean About Affair with Larry Hughes [Video]
Rucuss staffApril 23, 2014
There are plenty rumors flowing around about Basketball Wives LA star Sundy Carter’s past romantic relationships.
Sundy has been quiet about most of them, but decided to come clean about her relationship with former NBA star Larry Hughes. It’s been a long-standing rumor that Sundy’s youngest daughter, Kennedy, is for the married basketball player.
During an interview with Hip Hollywood, Sundy admits she had a relationship Larry and Kennedy is his child.
“When two people are adults and they have a mutual understanding…I didn’t get pregnant by my self. I didn’t impregnate my self…So I won’t go deep into that because for me it’s really irrelevant,” Sundy said. “It is what it is. I know what it is. I don’t need to explain myself. I don’t have to explain how I got my Kennedy. Clearly it wasn’t Immaculate Conception…We made this six years old together and we knowingly did this.”
Watch Sundy explain the situation below.
More from Rucuss
- Draya Talks About Chris Brown & Rumors She Slept With Three NBA Players In One Night
- Basketball Wives’ Brittish Williams’ Fiance Cheating On Her?!
- Gloria Govan Responds, Says Matt Barnes Is Trying to Justify Relationship with Eva
- Draya, Orlando Scandrick Not Worried About Cheating Rumors, Party In Cancun [Photos]
- Brittish Williams’ Online Boutique Slammed By Better Business Bureau
- Couple Alert: Basketball Wives Star Malaysia Pargo Dating Mase?!