Basketball Wives Star Tami Roman Suffers a Miscarriage, But Not Giving Up
Rucuss staffJuly 30, 2015
Basketball Wives star Tami Roman is no longer pregnant.
The 45-year old mother of two suffered a miscarriage. She was 10 weeks pregnant and entering her 11th week when she lost her child. Roman is currently dating Reggie Youngblood, who both star on WE’s Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars.
“I am deeply saddened that after 10.5 weeks, we suffer this loss,” Roman told E! News. “We knew this would be an uphill battle. We were up against the odds. I have a prolapsed uterus and am diabetic. I battle bouts of hypoglycemia due to my diabetes and my blood pressure continually ran high. We were prayerful, we had and still have faith. We are not giving up.”
Youngblood is saddened by the news as well and hopes fans doesn’t give negative feedback.
“This is a tough time for us,” Youngblood said. “It is the worst pain I’ve felt since losing my mother. I want people to understand the sensitivity of this situation. We are hurting and negative comments, don’t help.”
Roman previously announced her pregnancy on the after-show for Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. This would have been the first child for the couple. Roman has two girls for former NBA player Kenny Anderson.
More from Rucuss
- Basketball Wives Reunion Canceled After Evelyn Lozada Refuses To Film! [Details]
- Another Fire Your Stylist Moment: Kimsha Artest
- Jackie Christie’s Daughter Involved in Paternity Scandal [Details]
- Couple Alert: Basketball Wives Star Malaysia Pargo Dating Mase?!
- Basketball Wives’ Sundy Carter Comes Clean About Affair with Larry Hughes [Video]
- Draya, Orlando Scandrick Not Worried About Cheating Rumors, Party In Cancun [Photos]