Basketball Wives Star Tami Roman Has Heart Attack! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 28, 2012
Basketball Wives star Tami Roman had a mild heart attack on Monday night.
Roman was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for treatment. Her publicist released a statement “to let her fans and supporters know she is doing fine and looks forward to resuming her scheduled engagements.”
Roman, 41, later tweeted after her release:
“Thx 2every1 for the get well wishes. Never thought I’d have a mild heart attack at 41.
God has a way of bringing things into perspective. Finally going home 2my kids-heart meds and all. I’m off twitter 4 awhile, no stress recovery, but I appreciate ALL the positive energy & the negative 1′s-get a life-I sure appreciate mine.”
Before Roman had a heart attack, the 41-year old tweeted she wasn’t feeling well. She tweeted, “Not feeling so well but I hope u enjoyed the episode. Gonna try to catch a re-run and collect my thoughts to blog. Headed to bed early ”
No one knows for certain what exactly caused Tami’s health scare. But those who have kept up with her career for the last 20 plus years knows the type of drama she has dealt with on television. Her being sued multiple times in the last two years is probably not helping her health either.
Roman is recovering at home. We hope you feel better Tami!
More from Rucuss
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Copywriter Tweets About Working 30 Hours Straight, Dies the Next Day!
- Royce Reed Says Dwight Howard is Putting Their Son’s Health in Danger! [Details]
- Rihanna Puts Her Beverly Hills Home On the Market