Basketball Wives Star Kenya Bell Scores Huge Pay Day in Divorce [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 10, 2012
Basketball Wives star Kenya Bell didn’t leave her marriage to former NBA player Charlie Bell empty-handed.
Bell walked away with cash, houses, child support and a retirement package. A settlement was reached and Kenya will receive $1,000 per month in child support as the couple will share custody of their two daughters, TMZ reports. She will not receive spousal support.
Kenya, who allegedly broke into Bell’s house and attacking him with a box cutter in 2011, will keep the Michigan home and the home the couple bought her parents. Charlie was awarded the Vegas condo and the home he purchased his parents.
Kenya was also awarded $1,000 a month in child support. She also receives a one-time $780,000 cash payment from the couple’s savings account and half of the $670,000 in a second account. Charlie will be left with $676,000 from the first account.
Kenya will be given half of Charlie’s 401k plan, half of his NBA retirement plan, and half of the funds from his pension, welfare plan, and supplement benefit plan. She also gets to keep all of the money she has earned from Basketball Wives. Charlie, who was asking for spousal support, won’t get a dime.
It’s safe to say Kenya is happy with the settlement….winning!
More from Rucuss
- Basketball Wives Star Kenya Bell Accused of Spending $110,000 on Plastic Surgery!
- Janet Jackson Splits with Husband Wissam Al Mana [Details]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Basketball Wives: New Cast Member Kenya Bell Thinks She’s Beyonce [Video]
- Basketball Wives: Kenya Bell & Kesha Ni’cole Nichols Join Miami Cast