Basketball Wives Star Kenya Bell Becomes Video Chick, Throws Shade on Castmates [Video]
Peaches GrantMarch 27, 2012
Basketball Wives newbie Kenya Bell has bumped heads with plenty of castmates on the show.
At the end of Monday night’s episode, fans saw previews that show Evelyn Lozada tossing a bottle at Kenya because she called Chad Ochocinco’s fiancée ‘loose.’ Bell believes that’s a sign that something is not right with Evelyn.
“For me, to throw a bottle at someone for calling you loose is ridiculous,” Kenya told Juicy magazine. “If that’s the case, you’re gonna fight half the world because I couldn’t have been the only person to say that. Evelyn [Lozada] obviously has a lot of problems right now. To me, she’s very up and down. One second she’s crying. The next, she’s screaming and then she’s jumping across tables. Obviously there’s something in her life she’s not happy about.”
Bell has also argued with Kesha Nichols, Tami Roman and Suzie Ketcham.
“I’m soooo sick of Suzie at this point, Kenya said. “She needs to watch out for my ass at the reunion show. At this point in the show, I take no one’s side.”
Meanwhile, Bell is dancing up a storm in K’Jon’s new music video ‘Bad Gurl.’ While K’Jon sings his lyrics, Bell is dancing alongside him in a tight fitted pink and black dress. K’Jon’s biggest single to date is ‘On the Ocean.’
K’Jon and Kenya are both Detroit natives. The video is directed by Darren Brown. Watch it below.
More from Rucuss
- Basketball Wives Star Evelyn Lozada Writes Letter To 7 Year Old Self: ‘I Will Try To Be Better’
- Basketball Wives Miami Season 4 Trailer Released, Jennifer Gets B-tched Slapped! [Video]
- Basketball Wives Miami Season 5 Cast Revealed, Poses For Promo Shoot [Photos]
- Basketball Wives Miami Season 4 Promo Photos Released!
- Basketball Wives Reunion Canceled After Evelyn Lozada Refuses To Film! [Details]
- Evelyn Lozada Has Second Thoughts About Her Behavior, Misses Jennifer Williams