Basketball Wives Star Kenya Bell Accused of Spending $110,000 on Plastic Surgery!
Rucuss staffApril 2, 2012
Basketball Wives newbie Kenya Bell is in the middle of a divorce with estrange husband Charlie Bell.
Bell, a former NBA player who now plays in Italy, is out to prove that Kenya is reckless with money. In court documents, Kenya claims Bell shops at Louis Vuitton in Paris while she struggles to provide for their children. But Charlie has fired back with a laundry list of charges that Kenya has allegedly spent on herself, which include $110,000 in plastic surgery.
In documents obtained by TMZ, Kenya spent:
— $82,000 on a Corvette, which she drove for 3 weeks
— then resold it for $61,000
— $12,000 on a motorcycle
— $20,000 on criminal attorneys
— $150,000 on “miscellaneous expenses to get even with Mr. Bell”
— $3,000 on her brother’s electric bill
— $9,000 on luggage and shoes
— and $110,000 on plastic surgeries and expenses in L.A. for the plastic surgery trips
Charles also claims he gave Kenya $200,000 before he left for Europe. He wants the court to deny her request for more money. A judge has not ruled on the case.
More from Rucuss
- Basketball Wives Star Kenya Bell Scores Huge Pay Day in Divorce [Details]
- Show Review: Louis Vuitton Spring 2012
- Basketball Wives: New Cast Member Kenya Bell Thinks She’s Beyonce [Video]
- Basketball Wives: Kenya Bell & Kesha Ni’cole Nichols Join Miami Cast
- Kanye Wants Critics to ‘Shut the F@ck Up!”
- Basketball Wives: Kenya Bell Says She Didn’t Want To Hurt Evelyn on National TV!