Basketball Wives: Matt Barnes Announces Split From Gloria Govan
Rucuss staffOctober 25, 2011
Oh no!! Los Angeles Lakers’ Matt Barnes and Gloria Govan have split up.
But you knew this was coming, right? Basketball Wives LA has documented their relationship on the show and the pair have had their fair share of ups and downs. Now, Barnes has released a statement that he’s officially done with his ex-fiance.
I’d like to address the rumors surrounding mine and Gloria’s relationship. We have reached the difficult decision of ending our relationship and will be going our separate ways at this time. We will work together to raise our sons and wish each other only the best.
“I’m sure you guys are hearing a ton of buzz about Matt and Me breaking up, sorry to say… its true!!! But the most important thing is focusing on my kids and continuing to have a good relationship with their father, thanks for your support!!! Xoxo ”
Wonder if Shaunie O’Neal is secretly laughing inside the confines of her home? Heck, the entire Miami cast is probably chuckling from the news. We remember when Gloria tried so hard to make her relationship with Matt appear perfect during season one of Basketball Wives.
My, what a year and some months can do to a perfect relationship. We wish both of them happiness!
More from Rucuss
- Basketball Wives: Gloria Govan Talks About Split from Matt Barnes
- Basketball Wives LA: Gloria Govan Says She’s Not Suprised About Firings [Details]
- Gloria Govan Isn’t Convinced That Matt Barnes Isn’t Dating Eva Longoria
- Matt Barnes Breaks His Silence, Says Gloria Cheated With His Friend
- Gloria Govan Responds, Says Matt Barnes Is Trying to Justify Relationship with Eva
- Gloria Govan and The Game Rumors Resurface After Photo Shows Her In Bed With His Shirt! [Details]