Basketball Wives LA: Malaysia Pargo Launches Three Beats Jewelry Line In Chicago [Photos]
Johnnie WaltersNovember 12, 2011
Basketball Wives LA star Malaysia Pargo launched her Three Beats jewelry line at the W Hotel in Chicago.
Her husband NBA player Jannero Pargo was alongside her for support at the intimidate cocktail party. Other NBA and NFL players and their wives were in attendance.
The jewelry line, which was inspired by her children, is fashioned exclusively for kids and features fun pieces such as strawberry necklaces for girls and game console necklaces for boys. The jewelry line was featured on a few episodes of this season’s Basketball Wives LA.
Check out photos from the event and Three Beats jewelry below.
More from Rucuss
- Malaysia Pargo Creates Wedding Ring That Imprints ‘Married’ on Finger [Photos]
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
- Splurge on the Look: Basketball Wives LA Reunion
- Jackie Christie Launches Fashion Line, Uses Basketball Wives Cast to Rip Runway [Photos]
- Say What: Basketball Wives LA Canceled! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Cast Will Wear Lyralovestar Jewelry on Show