Basketball Wives: Jennifer Williams, Royce Reed & Kesha Nichols Will Not Be Returning
Rucuss staffJune 14, 2012
Basketball Wives executive producer Shaunie O’Neal wasn’t joking when she said she wanted to get rid of three cast members from the show.
Jennifer Williams, Kesha Nichols and Royce Reed will be replaced next season, TMZ reports. So far, no word on who will take their spots. Sources told the website that producers will inform the women any day now to drop what they called “dead weight” from the show.
Royce was reportedly cut because she wasn’t legally allowed to talk about her ex-husband Dwight Howard due to a 2009 gag order. Some of her costars also refuse to film scenes with her. Producers think Jennifer is a big a liability now that she’s suing Nia Crooks for slapping her on the show. And Kesha was just too boring.
A rep for VH1 told TMZ, “We don’t comment on casting until everything is final. Thanks for checking in.”
More from Rucuss
- Basketball Wives: Shaunie O’Neal Blindsided By Firings
- Basketball Wives: Royce Reed Says Evelyn Lozada is ‘Mentally Slow and a Hypocrite! [Details]
- Royce Reed Wants Judge Removed From Custody Case With Dwight Howard
- Basketball Wives Stars Boycotting Reunion Show Over Lawsuit [Details]
- Basketball Wives Miami Season 4 Promo Photos Released!
- Dwight Howard Cleared Of Child Abuse Allegations, Royce Reed Says Case Still Open