Basketball Wives’ Jennifer Williams Has a New Man! [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffJanuary 9, 2013
Basketball Wives Miami star Jennifer Williams is showing off the man in her life.
Williams confirmed to Sister2Sister magazine that she is dating Cisco Rosado of CMG Entertainment. She claims the two met years ago on the set of a music video, but it wasn’t until recently when they decided to give a relationship a try.
“I did a video for him for one of his artists<‘ Williams said. “We just met then, but nothing happened. It was one of his new artists. Bobby V was in the video. Then, we met a few months ago to discuss some business, and then it’s been like…*smiles*”
It’s a long time coming for Williams whose long, drawn-out divorce with Eric Williams was featured on the VH1 reality show. Williams was previously linked to singer Maxwell and former NFL player Terrell Owens.
Watch Williams talk about her new man below.
More from Rucuss
- Kenya Moore, Jennifer Williams, Mimi Faust & More Attend NeNe Leakes Christmas Party [Photos]
- Las Vegas Man With 132-Pound Scrotum to Appear on TLC Special [Photos/Video]
- Carmelo Anthony Waits For Kevin Garnett After Game Following Argument [Video]
- Beyonce Drops Surprise Album On iTunes, Sells 80,000 Copies In Three Hours
- Drake Talks Chris Brown, Rihanna, Weeknd & Rick Ross Controversy [Audio]
- Ellen Dresses As Nicki Minaj For Halloween [Photos]