Basketball Wives: Jennifer Williams’ Bentley On Verge of Repossession
Rucuss staffJune 21, 2012
Former Basketball Wives star Jennifer Williams is having a tough couple of weeks.
First, Jennifer got booted from the show that made her famous, and now Toyota Motor Credit Corporation wants to take back her white 2006 Bentley. The creditor filed a lawsuit against Jennifer in Syosset, New York.
Toyota Motor credit claims Williams stopped making payments on the Bentley in 2009, TMZ reports. Toyota has made several attempts to repossess the vehicle but failed. Now Toyota has had enough and wants the courts to help them get the car and the remaining balance of $92,310.
A representative for Jennifer released a statement that said, “Jennifer hasn’t been served documents in reference to this lawsuit. Anything related to community property acquired during the marriage, such as the car, is an issue that is currently being addressed in her divorce proceedings.”
Jennifer, who filed for divorce from former NBA player Eric Williams in July of 2011, was a successful real estate agent selling high end properties before she joined Basketball Wives. She also owns the company Flirty Girl Fitness, which has studios in Chicago and Toronto. Jennifer also owns the cosmetic line, Lucid.
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Former NBA Player Eric Williams Takes Cheap Shots at Evelyn Lozada Over Domestic Dispute
- T.I. & Tiny Move Forward with Divorce [Details]
- Mary J. Blige Claims Estranged Husband Won’t Return Cars and Grammy
- Andrea Kelly Reportedly Divorced Brian McKee Because He Used Her For Money
- Janet Jackson Splits with Husband Wissam Al Mana [Details]