Basketball Wives: Jackie Christie’s Daughter Chantel Regrets Talking to Laura [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 14, 2012
It’s no secret that Basketball Wives LA star Jackie Christie and her daughter Chantel don’t have the best relationship.
Jackie has admitted on the show that their relationship is strained. But viewers of the show didn’t really know exactly what caused the rift until Monday’s episode. Chantel met with costar Laura Govan and divulged information about their family problems.
Chantel revealed to Laura that she and her sister Takari didn’t have a good relationship for years because of their skin color and weight. She said Jackie pitted the two against each other because Takari, who is the oldest, was darker and bigger than her.
Now after watching the episode, Chantel regrets confiding in Laura because her intentions were not geniune. Check out what she posted on Twitter. along with scene from Basketball Wives below.
More from Rucuss
- Basketball Wives LA: Jackie Christie Launches Handbag Line [Photos]
- Jackie Christie’s Daughter Involved in Paternity Scandal [Details]
- Say What: Basketball Wives LA Canceled! [Details]
- Basketball Wives LA: Laura and Bambi Get Into Twitter Beef! [Details]
- Basketball Wives LA: Draya, Gloria Govan, Laura Govan, Jackie Christie & DeSean Jackson Attend Pool Party [Photos]
- Chantel Christie Says Dallas Cowboys’ Orlando Scandrick is Gay [Details]