Baseball Wives Is Up To Bat Next For VH1
Rucuss staffOctober 29, 2011
VH1 continues to try to match the success of the Basketball Wives franchise.
Football Wives couldn’t do it so now the network has moved onto another sport. The network will try once again to expand its franchise with the launch of “Baseball Wives.” The new series is scheduled to debut on Wednesday, Nov. 30.
The Baseball Wives cast is Tanya Grace (ex-wife of retired Chicago’s Mark Grace), Brooke Villone (wife of big-league veteran Ron Villone), Anna Benson (wife of Arizona pitcher Kris Benson), Chantell Kendall (ex-wife of Kansas City’s Jason Kendall) and Jordana Lenz (we’re assuming she’ll be the Royce/Draya of the group).
Set in Scottsdale, Arizona, the home of baseball’s spring training, the show features the wives and girlfriends of talented baseball players from various teams. No shrinking violets here, these ladies are fiercely protective of their turf and their men and if they have to bring on a little drama — then so be it.
Shed Media is producing the series, which is the same company that produces the Basketball and Football Wives.
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Did Stevie J Steal Furniture & Get Busted For Drug Trafficking?
- Basketball Wives LA: Tanya Williams Will Not Be Back for Season 2
- Stripper Sues Club After Losing Thumb During Pole Dancing Contest [Details]
- Nate Dogg’s Son Naijiel Hale Commits to Arizona [Details]
- Meet The Cast of VH1’s Mob Wives Chicago! [Photos]
- VH1 Releases The Trailer For Mob Wives Chicago [Video]