Barber Stabs Customer With Scissors For Complaining About Haircut [Video]
Rucuss staffJanuary 25, 2014
A Chinese barber stabbed a customer in the chest after he complained about the haircut he received.
According to New York Daily News, the customer of the Beijing salon told the barber Bao that he was not impressed with the finished haircut. It sent Bao into a violent rage. The incident was caught on camera.
CCTV footage shows the barber running over to the customer as he sits in his chair and plunging the scissors into him. Some of Bao’s co-workers told police that he had only been working in the salon for four days prior to the attack.
Bao’s co-workers locked him in a room after the stabbing, but he managed to escape through a window before police arrived. Police have since issued a call for his arrest.
The victim had to undergo surgery as the scissors punctured his lung, Daily News reports. He is currently recovering in the hospital.
Watch the barber stab his customer below.
More from Rucuss
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Shakira Rocks New Short Hairdo!
- 50 Cent Punches Female Fan, Then Invites Her Onstage to Twerk [Details]
- NFL Player Randy Moss Claims He Was Ripped Off By Barber Shop [Details]
- Mary J. Blige Father Stabbed By Ex-Girlfriend, Critically Injured [Details]