Barbara Walters Calls Donald Trump a ‘Fool’ For His Obama Announcement [Video]
Rucuss staffOctober 26, 2012
Barbara Walters had a personal message for her good friend Donald Trump on Thursday’s episode of The View.
After Trump offered President Obama $5 million for the charity of his choice in exchange for releasing his college transcript, Walters had a few choice words for the real estate mogul. Walters didn’t like what she witnessed from The Donald.
After some spirited discussion at the roundtable, Walters looked into the camera and spoke directly to her friend. Walters said:
“Donald, you and I have known each other for many years and you know that I am your friend and I think you are a brilliant businessman and you are great on television and you have a fascinating personality.Donald, you’re making a fool of yourself. You’re not hurting Obama, you’re hurting Donald and that hurts me because you’re a decent man. Stop it. Get off it, Donald.”
Meanwhile Trump continues to defend his offer. He tweeted:
Watch Walters’ plea to Trump below.
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Meets with Donald Trump [Details]
- Donald Trump Says Beyonce’s Halftime Performance Was Ridiculous! [Details]
- President Obama Responds to Donald Trump’s $5 Million Offer on Jay Leno [Video]
- Prince Rocks Afro on ‘The View’ [Photo/Video]
- Prince’s Estate Rejects Jay Z’s Bid for Unreleased Music Catalog [Details]
- Mariah Carey Claims Nicki Minaj Threatened to Shoot Her, Minaj Denies it [Details]