Ballin! 50 Cent Wears $500 T-Shirt to Celebrate Birthday [Photos]
Rucuss staffJuly 10, 2012
50 Cent is a millionaire and he’s known to flaunt his money for the world to see.
So it came as no surprise when he was spotted wearing an expensive T-shirt to his 37th birthday party at Club Le Vendome in Paris. To the naked eye, 50 looked casual with a Paper Chasers fitted baseball cap, jeans and T-Shirt.
But despite his simple look, the price tag for his clothing was expensive. 50 wore a $573 Balmain Eagle Print Tee to celebrate his big day.
With the exception of a few designs on the front of the shirt, what you see is what you get. The T-shirt is 100% cotton. Hey, if you got it spend it. Did you check out his watch? 50 looks good!
More from Rucuss
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Wears Old Coogi Sweater to All Star Event, 50 Cent Tags Along [Photos]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Look For Less: Justin Bieber Wears $17 Local Heroes T-Shirt [Photos]
- Frank Ocean Shows Off His Alleged New Boyfriend! [Photos]
- How to Wear Fall’s 2014 Best Trends on a Budget [Photos]
- Buy Kanye West’s Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes For Nearly $6,000! [Photos]