Azealia Banks Blames Pharrell For Poor Performance Of ‘ATM Jam’ [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 12, 2013
Azealia Banks is disappointed with her lackluster sales of her latest single, ATM Jam.
Now Banks has decided to pick a fight with the producer of the song, Pharrell. She’s blaming the Neptunes producer for her poor record sales.
Banks went on Twitter to vent her frustrations. She tweeted, “The reason ATM jam did poorly is because pharell changed his mind about wanting to be associated with me after he had his lite skincomeback.”
Pharrell produced and is featured on the track, but he did not appear in the music video and didn’t promote the song.
Her tirade of tweets continued, “Lite skin niggas are funny. But fuck it what’s new? Azealia banks having to scrape claw and fight for what she wants. This is normal for me now.” Read her Twitter comments from the bottom up below.
Banks has decided to remove the song from her upcoming debut Broke With Expensive Taste.
She also stated,“Once I’m done w my contract with universal somebody better give me an office. I have so many big ideas about music industryinfrastructure. I just want to fix it all and smile smugly at my superiors from behind my glasses andcoffee mug.”
More from Rucuss
- Azealia Banks Calls Out Rita Ora On Twitter, Says She’s ‘Rihanna’s Understudy’! [Details]
- Azealia Banks Blasts Nicki Minaj Over Cultural Appropriation Comments
- Azealia Banks And T.I. Reignite Beef After She Insults Tiny [Details]
- Russell Crowe Kicks Azealia Banks Out Of Party, She Files Police Report [Details]
- RZA Shares His Side Of Azealia Banks & Russell Crowe Confrontation [Details]
- Azealia Banks Apologizes to Sarah Palin, Palin Promises To Sue [Details]