Ayesha Curry Launches Baby Footwear Collection
Rucuss staffJune 9, 2016
Golden State Warriors star Steph Curry may have a massive shoe deal with Under Armor.
But he’s not the only one in the family to get a shoe deal. His wife Ayesha Curry has teamed up with Freshly Picked for a limited collection of baby shoes. The collection will feature three different styles of moccasins inspired by Ayesha’s favorite dessert (Mint Chip), Steph’s favorite drink (Pink Lemonade), and the Warriors (fan favorite).
In a statement to WWD, Ayesha described the footwear as “yummy little moccasins to cover those yummy little toes.” The adorable children’s shoes are on sale beginning today at Freshly Picked’s website for $60.
Ayesha and Steph are the proud parents of Riley, 3, and Ryan, 11 months. This isn’t the Curry family’s first collaboration with Freshly Picked. In November, Riley was a model in the label’s fall campaign.
Photos via Fresh Picked and Us Weekly
More from Rucuss
- Kevin Durant’s Issues With Russell Westbrook Allegedly Contributed to Decision
- Draymond Green Talks About The Steven Adams’ Kick [Details]
- NBA’s Klay Thompson’s Girlfriend Says She Found Him in Bed With Side Chick
- Your Must Have Sunglasses Are Here! [Details]
- Shoe-icide: Alejandro Ingelmo Spring/Summer 2013 Sneaker Collection [Photos]
- How to Wear Fall’s 2014 Best Trends on a Budget [Photos]