NBA star Chris Paul Takes His Wife Jada on Valentine’s Day Cruise [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 15, 2012
Los Angeles Clippers star Chris Paul wanted to do something special and romantic for his wife Jada on Valentine’s Day.
When you’re a millionaire and have plenty of resources, the sky’s the limit. In the end, Paul took Jada on a lunch cruise around the Pacific. The yacht was decked out with a red leather coach and plenty of food for their lunch date. The lucky wife even got a few gifts.
Jada tweeted about her suprise:
Chris even tweeted:
Chris and Jada were married last September in front of 300 guests in Charlotte, North Carolina. The couple has a two-year old son, Chris Jr.
More from Rucuss
- NBA Player’s Wife, Fiancee Arrested For Trying to Rob a Woman [Details]
- NBA Player Blake Griffin Responds to Serge Ibaka Groin Hit With Funny Tweet! [Details]
- Paul George Denies Offering Stripper Money To Abort Baby, Wants Paternity Test
- Chris Paul & Jada Crawley Wed!
- Donald Sterling Banned From NBA For Life, League Will Try To Force Him Out
- Lamar Odom To Play For Spanish Team Laboral Vitoria