Aww! Diddy Shows Off His Three Girls Jessie, D’Lila & Chance [Photos]
Rucuss staffJuly 12, 2012
It’s no secret that Diddy is a proud father.
The Bad Boy ceo brags on his kids whenever he gets an opportunity so it came as no surprise when he posted a few photos on Twitter of his five-year old twin daughters Jessie and D’Lila and Chance. Apparently Diddy was hanging out with his girls for the day and wanted to share his happiness with the world.
The playdate with the three girls was surprising to some because of the history with the girls’ mothers. Diddy’s oldest daughter Chance was born just five months before the twins. Diddy’s girlfriend at the time and mother of his twins Kim Porter didn’t find out about the Chance’s mother Sarah Chapman’s pregnancy only months before the birth.
Kim, who also shares a son with Diddy, didn’t take the news well and allegedly broke up with him and moved to Los Angeles. She maintained a good relationship with Diddy through the years because of the children but she banned any contact with the twins around Chance.
But it looks like Kim has now buried the hatchet and has allowed the girls to get to know each other.
More from Rucuss
- Diddy and Sarah Chapman Give Daughter Chance a Pink-Themed Birthday Party [Photos]
- Diddy Shows Off ‘The Combs Christmas Card’ [Photos]
- Diddy’s Daughters Rip The Runway During Kids Fashion Week [Photos]
- T.I., Tiny, Keri Hilson, Kevin Hart, Cynthia Bailey & More Attend Akoo Fashion Show [Photos]
- Diddy’s Baby Mama Kim Porter Accused of Drug Use in Front of Kids, Porter Denies it [Details]
- Another Nanny Accuses Kim Porter of Mistreatment, Sues Diddy For Six Figures [Details]