August Alsina Snaps At Keisha Chante For Asking About Trey Songz [Video]
Rucuss staffApril 16, 2014
August Alsina is tired of the Trey Songz questions.
And he made that perfectly clear on BET’s 106 & Park on Tuesday. Back in March, Alsina admitted during an interview with Rap Up TV that he’s not on good terms with Trey Songz. Alsina said they didn’t get along and weren’t on the same page.
Since then Alsina has avoided speaking about the situation. But it hasn’t stopped the subject from being brought up during interviews. While promoting his new album on 106 and Park, Alsina apparently told the producers that he did not want to talk about the feud.
However, Keisha Chanté asked about the feud anyway. Alsina was too happy that she did.
“So you just gon’ go against the grain and just go against everything that I just,” Alsina said. “I just told y’all not to ask me that sh-t when I got up in here.”
Chanté responded,”You’ve spoken on the radio stations and blogs and you’re on the show and fans wanna know. And I’m asking you what fans wanna know. That’s it. If you don’t wanna answer it, that’s fine!”
Alsina quickly fired back,”I won’t.”
Watch the interview below.
More from Rucuss
- August Alsina Says He Can’t Deal With Trey Songz Ego [Details]
- August Alsina Blasts Def Jam for ‘Leaking’ His Album [Details]
- August Alsina Says He’s Going Blind! [Details]
- August Alsina Remains Hospitalized for Seizures [Details]
- Safaree Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup, Remy Ma, & Meek Mill on ‘Wendy’ [Video]
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’