August Alsina Says He’s Going Blind! [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 18, 2015
August Alsina is battling an eye disease.
And it’s costing the No Love singer his eyesight. Alsina went on Instagram and shared that he has an eye disease and he’s partially blind.
“So I have this eye disease.. Blind in my left, and losing vision in my right,” Alsina said on a caption of a photo posted Friday of him in the middle of an operation.
Alsina is undergoing treatment in hopes of fully regaining his sight.
“In order to prevent my eyesight from deteriorating ihad [sic] to do this surgery,” he wrote. “This s**t is beyond painful & Life be throwin’ a n***a curve balls but what I’ve gained from it all is priceless.”
The 22-year-old ended the post by encouraging his fans to appreciate life’s simple miracles.
“A lot of things that are so natural to us in life (like waking up and being able to see) we can take it for granted,” Alsina wrote. “Thank God the OG for allowing me to see.. The good the bad the ugly, I’m just glad to see.”
We hope the operations work and he regains all his eye sight.
More from Rucuss
- August Alsina Blasts Def Jam for ‘Leaking’ His Album [Details]
- August Alsina Snaps At Keisha Chante For Asking About Trey Songz [Video]
- August Alsina Remains Hospitalized for Seizures [Details]
- August Alsina Says He Can’t Deal With Trey Songz Ego [Details]
- Fetty Wap Robbed, Leads to a Shoot Out [Details]
- Chris Brown Arrested in D.C. On Felony Assault Charge [Details]