August Alsina Remains Hospitalized for Seizures [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 17, 2014
August Alsina remains hospitalized after collapsing on stage.
While Alsina sang Numb on Monday night during The Testimony tour, he fainted and fell off the stage. Security acted quickly, and carried Alsina backstage. According to one of his fans, he mentioned earlier in the day that he hadn’t had a chance to eat, which may have been the cause of him collapsing.
TMZ reports the 22-year old suffered multiple seizures, A rep for Alsina said that he is currently in ICU at a New York City hospital and receiving treatment for the seizures.
According to the rep, doctors did not find any drugs aside from marijuana in his system. At this time, they believe the fainting was triggered by exhaustion and dehydration.
Watch Alsina collapse below.
More from Rucuss
- August Alsina Says He’s Going Blind! [Details]
- August Alsina Says He Can’t Deal With Trey Songz Ego [Details]
- August Alsina Snaps At Keisha Chante For Asking About Trey Songz [Video]
- August Alsina Blasts Def Jam for ‘Leaking’ His Album [Details]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression