[Audio] Terrell Owens Assistant’s 911 Call, Says TO May Have Attempted Suicide
Rucuss staffOctober 27, 2011
NFL free agent Terrell Owens was hospitalized in Los Angeles earlier this month.
TMZ reported Owens was rushed to the hospital by ambulance for a possible prescription pill overdose on Oct. 6. Police were called to the scene to investigate and spoke with Owens at the hospital.
Owens, 37, never confirmed he was in the hospital. But, now the audio from the 911 call confirms that he was rushed to the hospital. His assistant does not say Owens’ name but you can hear her speak to Kita Williams, which is one of Owens’ publicists, while she searches for the bottle of pills to inform the operator what Owens took.
More from Rucuss
- Terrell Owens Rushed to Hospital, Cops Called Last Thursday
- Terrell Owens’ Wife Rachel Snider Hospitalized After Suicide Attempt
- Terrell Owens Marries Girlfriend Rachel Snider [Details]
- Say What: Terrell Owens Reportedly Has Another Baby On the Way?!
- Terrell Owens Close to Signing With Indoor Football League
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]