Aubrey O’Day Calls Out D. Woods During Concert [Video]
Rucuss staffJune 5, 2014
Aubrey O’Day has a few choice words for former Danity Kane member D. Woods.
During a stop at New York’s Irving Plaza last night, Aubrey asked the crowd to name their biggest haters. One fan screamed out D. Woods and Aubrey repeated it to the crowd, who cheered in response.
“I wanted to give a shout out to all our haters standing at the side of the club everytime we walk in looking all good,” Aubrey said before performing Lemonade with Dawn Richard and Shannon Bex. “You got your screen name on MediaTakeOut trying to call my ass fake. I see you, bitch.”
Young Money’s Shanell came to her sister’s defense on social media.
“Keep it cute @AubreyODay!” she tweeted. “@YaGirlDWoods was the one REAL friend you had in that group & u seem to be the only one openly hattin on her.”
When the group reunited last year, D. Woods was noticeably absent. While Woods first said it was her decision not to return, she later told TMZ that she was not invited back.
Danity Kane will wrap their U.S. tour on Thursday in San Diego and play the PRIDE Festival in West Hollywood this weekend.
Watch footage of the incident below.
More from Rucuss
- D. Woods Says She Was Excluded from Danity Kane Reunion [Details]
- Danity Kane Breaks Up Again [Details]
- Nick Simmons Denies Dating Amber Rose [Details]
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Announces She’s Single, Meek Mill Shades Her On Instagram