Atlanta Teen Claims to Be Michael Jordan’s Son [Video]
Rucuss staffJanuary 2, 2013
Charlotte Bobcats owner Michael Jordan is already having a hard time dealing with an under .500 basketball team.
Now the NBA great must face rumors that he has a love child. A Atlanta teenager who goes by the name of Taj Jordan claims he’s MJ’s son. On Christmas Day, Taj decided to make a video and reveal the news on social media.
Taj alleges Jordan knows that he’s his son and he has pictures with the Hall of Famer. His mother Pamela Smith allegedly had an affair with Jordan years ago.
To be fair, anyone can make a video and say they’re someone’s son. Jordan may have slept with his mom but that doesn’t mean the rumors are true. It’s also strange that Taj revealed the news and wanted people to follow him on social media.
Still waiting on Jordan to respond but in the mean time, check out Taj’s statement below.
Photo via Taj’s Twitter page
More from Rucuss
- Pamela Smith Drops Paternity Suit Against Michael Jordan! [Details]
- Michael Jordan, Wife Yvette Honeymoon in Greece [Photos/Video]
- Michael Jordan Hit With Paternity Lawsuit, Accused of Fathering Secret Love Child [Details]
- Michael Jordan, Pamela Smith Have Their Day in Court Over Love Child! [Details]
- Judge Denies Michael Jordan’s Request For Paternity Case Dismissal [Details]
- Michael Jordan’s Son, Marcus Jordan, Tweets Peen Pic, Then Claims He Was Hacked! [Details]