Atlanta Housewives’ Phaedra Parks Says Don’t Believe What You See On The Show
Rucuss staffNovember 7, 2011
Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Phaedra Parks admits that everything is not what it appears to be.
Parks, who is in her second season with the show, claims reality television isn’t as real as people think. There’s plenty of editing that takes place to make it appealing to viewers. But she doesn’t mind being painted in an unrealistic way because it helps her business.
“At the end of the day, when people watch the show, they realize it’s for entertainment,” Parks told Atlanta radio host Rodney Ho. “Once [filming] is on the editing table, it might look like something else. That’s part of reality TV. Everything on reality TV isn’t as real as you think it is. I try to live without regrets.”
Parks continues to explain, “It doesn’t matter who you are. Whatever your character is, is what they make it to be. It’s not who I am, but who the producers think I am.”
“The TV show hasn’t changed people’s thought about me,” the lawyer says. “It makes me recognizable … [My law firm] gets all the referrals we need and more.”
More from my site
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- Apollo Nida Says His Marriage To Phaedra Parks Won’t Survive His Jail Term
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Sheree Stole Furniture When She Was Evicted
- Say What: Phaedra Parks Skips Out On Defamation Case?!
- Apollo Nida Reportedly Working On Plea Deal in Bank Fraud Case
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Dwight Eubanks Says He Doesn’t Miss Being On Show