Aspiring Artist Freddy E Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Honey Cocaine [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 6, 2013
Aspiring artist Freddy E sent out a series of chilling tweets before he took his own life Saturday night.
The YouTube rapper/comedian committed suicide through a self-inflicting gunshot wound to the head. He was 22 years old. Freddy, whose real name is Frederick Eugene Buhl, allegedly killed himself over a failed relationship with Tyga’s Last King artist Honey Cocaine.
Freddy tweeted every detail of his thoughts before he committed suicide. He was the star of his YouTube channel called Jerk TV where he posted a series of videos including skits and spoken word poems. Warning: the tweets are very disturbing.
Before his untimely death, Freddy didn’t hide his feelings for Honey Cocaine. He posted his feelings about the rapper on Facebook on December 20.
“I talk to Honey damn near every day, Freddy wrote. “I text her. She calls me. We talk on the phone for hours. I’ve met some of her family and she’s met some of mine. We call each other by our birth names. I’d take a bullet for her, as would she take one for me. I actually know her. Where you see a rapper, I see a rider. Y’all can’t tell me nothing about her.”
Once Freddy E’s Twitters followers heard of his suicide, they blamed his death on their break up. Honey Cocaine defended herself on Twitter.
Freddy’s family released a statement about his death on Facebook.
RIP Freddy E! Our prayers go out to his family.
More from Rucuss
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Watch Kylie Jenner & Tyga In Steamy Short Film [Video]
- Video of the Day: Grandma Dances to Tyga’s Rack City!
- Judge Greg Mathis Dances and Sings To Rich Gang’s ‘Tap Out’ Before Court [Video]
- Man Confronts Alleged Predator Who Tried to Meet Up With 15-Year Old [Video]