Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore Divorce Stalled Over Money [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 11, 2012
Ashton Kutcher is allegedly to blame for dragging his divorce from Demi Moore because he’s cheap.
The estranged couple had hope to reach a financial settlement before filing for divorce. But Kutcher has made it difficult on how they should divide their assets. A source told US Weekly that the Two And A Half Men star, who makes $700,000 an episode, is “so cheap” that he is refusing to sign off on the paperwork.
The pair separated November 2011 after six years of marriage, after Ashton’s infidelity with 22-year-old Lisa Leal was made public. Moore later issued a statement that said, “As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life.”
Kutcher is now dating former That 70s Show costar Mila Kunis. Moore has been linked to a few actors since the split. Since the split, Moore was hospitalized in January after doing whip-its.
Moore reportedly checked into rehab at the Cirque Lodge in Sundance, Utah, for addiction and an eating disorder shortly after. Whip-its is a chemical vapor that is “huffed,” or intentionally inhaled, by users, triggering mind-altering sensations resembling extreme alcohol intoxication, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
More from Rucuss
- WHAT! Ashton Kutcher Confronts Kobe Bryant Over Demi Moore [Details]
- Couple Alert! Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Are Dating!
- Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore Reunite For Kaballah Center Meeting
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Will Reunite With Cast Members of That 70s Show! [Details]
- Mila Kunis Is Reportedly Pregnant With Ashton Kutcher’s Child
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life