Are Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Broke, Owe IRS Close to $500K in Back Taxes!
Rucuss staffJanuary 15, 2012
Singer Robin Thicke and his wife, actress Paula Patton owe Uncle Sam.
The couple are behind in their taxes and the IRS want its money. Thicke and Patton owe more than $492,000 to the IRS, according to public records. Detroit News reports the IRS filed a $492,583 tax lien against Patton and Thicke on Dec. 28 with the Los Angeles County Recorder of Deeds.
The address on file is a P.O. Box, but the Hollywood couple has a huge mansion in Santa Monica, California. Their rep said, “They were just made aware of the issue and it is being taken care of immediately.”
Paula’s new movie ‘Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol’ has raked in $188M so far. The 36-year old also has had success with other projects such as “Jumping the Broom” and “Precious.” Robin released his fifth studio album ‘Love After War’ last month.
More from Rucuss
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’ [Details]
- Dick Clark Dead At 82
- Robin Thicke Opens Up About Split From Paula Patton [Video]
- Robin Thicke Dedicates ‘Lost Without U’ To Paula Patton At Concert
- Robin Thicke And Paula Patton Split After Nine Years Of Marriage
- Paula Patton Twerks on Al Roker on The Today Show [Video]