Are Lil Wayne and Notre Dame player Skylar Diggins Dating?
Rucuss staffOctober 9, 2011
It appears Lil Wayne’s tweet paid off.
The rapper and 21-year old Notre Dame basketball player Skylar Diggins attended a WNBA game last night together. Onlookers said the two looked like a couple while they sat courtside. Diggins tweeted earlier in the day that she had an extra ticket to a WNBA game. She, later, showed up with Wayne as her date.
In April, Wayne tweeted, “Good lukk to my wife Skylar Diggins and the Fighting Irish.” She replied back thanking her “hubby” for the support and now it’s interview history.
Since then, Skylar’s twitter followers have jumped from 6,000 to over 100,000. Wayne gave his support during the NCAA Women’s tournament before Diggins played in the finals.
Check out the photos below.
More from Rucuss
- WNBA Player Skylar Diggins is Taken, Shows Off Boyfriend [Photo]
- Skylar Diggins Receives Mercedes as Graduation Gift From Jay-Z, Roc Nation [Photos]
- Two Men Joked About Manti Te’o’s Girlfriend Being Fake a Month Ago On Twitter [Details]
- Drake Says He’s A Fan of Skylar Diggins, Criticism Is Sexist [Details]
- Rihanna Watches Chris Brown Play In Celebrity Basketball Game [Photos]
- Manti Te’o’s Uncle Says Ronaiah Tuiasosopo Was Trying To Raise Money For Leukemia Foundation