Are Four Baby Mamas Enough, Did Lil Wayne Get Married?
Rucuss staffNovember 23, 2011
Lil Wayne doesn’t have baby mama drama.
Despite having four baby mothers with kids born only months a part, the rapper can invite them all to a party and they get along. Wayne can even cuddle and party with his girlfriend in front of them with hardly any drama.
Mediatakeout has even married him off to his current girlfriend Dhea Sodano. We highly doubt this to be true. But if it is, the couple allegedly got married in a non-traditional style wedding. Dhea was given two rings that she wears on her index finger and ring finger. Yeah, right!
Wayne recently partied it up with three of his baby mothers and his girlfriend at his 13-year old daughter Reginae’s party last Saturday. His baby mothers’ Toya, Nivea and Sarah, along with their kids were all in attendance. Lauren London and their son were missing in action,
Dhea, Wayne and his brother
Wayne’s baby mamas’ Sarah Vivan and ex-wife Toya
Sarah Vivan and son Dwayne Carter III
Wayne and his son Dwayne Carter III
Lil Wayne and singer Nivea’s son Neal aka Meatball
Nivea and Neal
More from Rucuss
- Lil Wayne Dresses As Fred Flintstone For Son’s Birthday [Photos]
- Lil Wayne, Toya, Lauren London, Nivea, Kandi & More Celebrate Reginae’s 14th Birthday [Photos]
- Derrick Rose’s Baby Mama Mieka Shows Off Son, Hangs Out With Lil Wayne’s Baby Mama Sarah at Game [Photos]
- Reginae Carter Celebrates 13th Birthday With Cinderella Themed Bash
- Lil Wayne And Christina Milian Call It Quits [Details]
- Toya Wright on Christina Milian Dating Lil Wayne: ‘That’s A Hot Mess’ [Video]