Are Eva Longoria and Matt Barnes Dating?
Rucuss staffOctober 30, 2011
For the second time in a few weeks, Los Angeles star Matt Barnes has been spotted with actress Eva Longoria.
According to Page Six, Barnes has been hanging out with the Desperate Housewives star. The two shared a flirty dinner with stylist Robert Verdi and entrepreneur Loren Ridinger at Il Mulino Thursday night in New York.
Spies at the Greenwich Village restaurant said Longoria and Barnes did not sit together but they were very focused on one another. Longoria and Barnes partied with George Lopez at Club Nikki in Las Vegas on Oct. 16.
Page Six reports:
“Desperate Housewives” star Longoria, who divorced former San Antonio Spurs star Tony Parker last November amid reports he shared racy texts with another woman, seemed “very flirty” with Barnes as they dined with two friends at Il Mulino Thursday night.
A spy in the restaurant told us: “There was definitely a spark between Eva and Matt. They weren’t seated next to each other, but you could tell there was something between them. There was a little hand-holding over the table and a lot of eye contact.”
We wonder could this be the reason why Barnes and ex-fiance’ Gloria Govan decided to call it quits last week.
More from Rucuss
- Gotcha! Eva Longoria Picks Up Matt Barnes From LAX [Photos]
- Couple Alert! Is Dodgers Star Matt Kemp Dating Eva Longoria?
- Gloria Govan Isn’t Convinced That Matt Barnes Isn’t Dating Eva Longoria
- Matt Barnes Breaks His Silence, Says Gloria Cheated With His Friend
- Gloria Govan Responds, Says Matt Barnes Is Trying to Justify Relationship with Eva
- Basketball Wives: Matt Barnes Announces Split From Gloria Govan