Are Demi Moore And Daughter Rumer Willis Both After Zac Efron?
Peaches GrantFebruary 4, 2012
Demi Moore has had her fair share of health scares in the last week.
But that hasn’t stopped her from setting her sights on a new boy toy. Moore is allegedly competing with her oldest daughter Rumer Willis for dates. The newly single star has her eye on 24-year old star Zac Efron.
Us Weekly reports that despite her recent break down and hospitalization she is actively pursuing Efron. A source told the magazine that a wired, gaunt Moore “tracked down” Efron at a party in L.A.’s Venice neighborhood. The source added, “She seemed out of her mind at this party.”
Another source revealed that Zac doesn’t really know Demi that well and is closer to Rumer who he shares a number of mutual friends. But Rumer is not his type. Demi is said to be desperate to hang onto her youthful image by surrounding herself with the hottest young stars.
A close friends revealed that she thinks being seen with a young star will keep her at the top of the A-list. Demi has been hitting the clubs hard over the last few months and was out partying with Rumer and Miley Cyrus in Los Angeles only days before her collapse.
More from Rucuss
- WHAT! Ashton Kutcher Confronts Kobe Bryant Over Demi Moore [Details]
- Oops! Zac Efron Drops a Condom On ‘The Lorax’ Red Carpet [Video]
- Snoop Dogg Arrested For Weed Again!
- Aretha Franklin Calls Off Engagement! [Details]
- Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore Reunite For Kaballah Center Meeting
- Beyonce Gives First Interview Since the Arrival of Blue Ivy Carter