Apollo Nida Says His Marriage To Phaedra Parks Won’t Survive His Jail Term
Rucuss staffJuly 20, 2014
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Apollo Nida believes his marriage to Phaedra Parks will end once he begins jail sentence.
Nida talked about his marriage, kids and being sentenced to eight years in prison for identity theft with BE100 Radio’s STFU! Crew and host Rodney Perry. Nida pretty much confirmed that his marriage was pretty much over.
Read excerpts from the interview below:
On Phaedra and the status of their marriage:
“When asked if his marriage will survive his jail term, he said, “I doubt it…My wife didn’t even f—king show up for my sentencing. I’m still salty about that. You know, whatever.”
On his two sons and how this will impact their lives:
“‘It doesn’t make you less of a man to cry, to shed tears. I’m really upset about how I was raised and I could possibly take my sons through the same thing. ‘But by the grace of God he’s still young and we have many years ahead of us. I just can’t make those same mistakes.”
On making peace with his crimes:
“‘This is hell, hell on wheels I’ve asked God to forgive me, I’ve forgiven myself I had to move on like a lot of people I know who didn’t.’
While Nida prepares to begin his sentence, he received word from the US District Court in Georgia that he will have to pay back $1.9 million. According to TMZ, the money will be split as follows:
— JP Morgan Chase $828,300
— IRS $127,011
— Delta Airlines $24,985
— State of California $15,778
— State of Connecticut $45,525
— State of Texas $39,275
Watch Nida’s interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Apollo Nida Lashes Out Over Arrest, Reportedly Locked Out the House?! [Details]
- Apollo Nida Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Mail, Wire and Bank Fraud
- Apollo Nida Begs Judge To Postpone His Trial! [Details]
- Say What: Is Phaedra Parks Under Investigation For Racketeering?!
- Apollo Nida’s Co-Conspirator Sentenced To Five Years For Bank Fraud, ID Theft
- Phaedra Parks’ Husband Apollo Nida Arrested for Bank Fraud & Identity Theft! [Details]